Sunday, December 16, 2012

HadaLabo GOKUJYUN Lotion Super Hyaluronic Acid

Along with the HadaLabo TAMAGOHADA Daily Face Wash (review post here) I asked my dad to get the  lotion , since I was also looking for a face lotion. 
Though I was pretty hesitant to get it because I have super oily skin but I also have some dry areas on my face, but as I was looking at reviews on this, some people also had oily skin and said this still worked like a charm. 
Came in a pack like this
When I first saw this I thought my dad bought the wrong one since it wasnt an actual cream it was like water.  I thought he got me a toner. But I eventually googled it and found out that it was supposed to be a water consistency.


This came with the GOKUJYUN Paper Mask which I still have yet to try!


So for those who can read the words you can go ahead and translate it but sadly I can't do it myself so I took some pictures of it for those who can!



Ignore those horrible nails :s
Taken off the Hadalabo website 
What I really liked about this product was that it actually claims to do all the things it does.

Yes it  deeply moisturizes the skin
Yes it left my skin feeling super soft and supple
Yes is improved my dry and dehydrated skin
Yes it was free of frangrances

I remember before using this, I had really dry skin around my nose (due to the overuse of tissues) dry areas around my mouth, inbetween my eyebrows and some areas around my cheek.
I only used around 2-3 drops of this focusing on the areas I needed and it made my skin feel super soft and moisturised. After a day of using it I saw that my skin had been improved in the dry areas.

I have no complaints or bad reviews on this product! Though I wish they could sell this in Australia.

 You can get this at the Sasa website though I'm not sure if they sell it with the mask like mine. But it was still the same price.


7 comments :

  1. i've always been very curious about this! thanks for the review! :D
    riceysupreme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try this one! Thanks for this helpful review :)
    Followed your blog already, hoping you'll follow mine too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I was wondering how much mls is this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wondering if it'll work with combination skin? I have this lotion on my list.

    ReplyDelete