Saturday, February 28, 2015

Shiseido Eyelash Curler


Having uneven eyes is definitely a struggle i have to go through, unlike brows where you can fix it up by redrawing the shape. My eyes are hooded and one lid is smaller than the other so eyeliner and eyeshadow always looks different to the other eye if i put it on evenly. As for mascara, it sometimes looks the same but when curling the lashes its a pain in the arse to get it curled the same.



I got this as an xmas present last year, sneakily asking my friend to get it for me as it was something i always wanted to have but never had the guts to spend money on for an eyelash curler. 
I had tried the Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler which was terrible for my asian eyes imo, it never was able to reach the ends of my lashes as the curler didnt lay flat against my lids. (Comparison post maybe?!)
Hearing so much about the Shiseido curler and how it was able to fit most asian eyes won me over and majority of eyelash curlers i had tried works pretty well on my right eye but as for my left, i found it to be the oddball where it was harder to curl.


Im actually really digging the gun metal grey colour, its different to the classic silver or gold eyelash curlers which i actually like, though a rose gold colour would make it so classy (hinting at you Shiseido!!)
The curler feels sturdy and you can feel the difference if you were holding a cheap eyelash curler from the $2 store.


It took me awhile to get used to the curler as i found that whenever i put the curler against my eye i would flinch back automatically, kind of like when you curled your lashes for the first time. Not sure if it was because I was getting used to the flatter shape it has but i did end up pinching myself a few times before getting used to curling with this one.
Anyways lo and behold this curler did amazing with my right eye and as for my left eye, it was the same!
I mean i do have to move the curler to adjust it with the curve of my left eyelid but the end result is similar with my right eye which is what im looking for.
No drooping lashes on the one of my eye, no harsh pressure applied and a nice looking curl. Thank you Shiseido.


5 comments :

  1. I love this lash curler!! It's my go to for the past 2 years. Before I was using just the sephora brand which is only a few dollars difference and you can totally tell how much better the Shiseido one is!!

    Elli, www.luxeandblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! My left eye is a bugger to curl and even hold a curl. It also has shorter lashes compared to my right eye. I think I might need to try this one!
    xx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my absolute favourite lash curler! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg I love how the Warning states "take care not to pinch eyelid..."
    ahahah I do that all the time and it hurts...><
    I can really see the difference! This curler looks super good~
    btw I'd like to invite you to join my giveaway where you could win some Korean Facial Masks!~ I hope you'll join!
    http://charrmyn.blogspot.com/2015/03/charrmyn-x-dhowaus-giveaway.html
    xx Charmaine

    Charrmyn || Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. eyelash curler is a great tool developed to give your lashes a curl which can be great in terms of beauty

    ReplyDelete