Sunday, May 27, 2012

Haul! and UPDATE


Went out and had a spree (:

Nail Polish 

Bought them at Coles for 50cents each!

  • Ulta3 Nail Colour-Midnight 
  • Ulta3 Nail Colour-Lily White 
  • Ulta3 Nail Colour-Sizzling Red
  • Ulta3 Nail Colour-Clear
  • Ulta3 Nail Colour-Base Coat

Swisspers Green Tea Facial Cleansing Wipes

$3 at Target

It came in a box with 2 packs inside which I thought was quite cheap so I decided to buy it.

Essence Kajal Pencil- Neon Sweetie

$1 Each at Target

I thought they were two different colours since one of the pencils looked lighter then the other, until I ripped off the price sticker they both were the same colour :S

EcoTools Eyeshadow Brush

$7.99 at Priceline

I had some extra money so I bought the eyeshadow brush since I really wanted to try out the EcoTools brushes!


UPDATE

I will be doing reviews on all the items I have bought besides the nail polish!



2 comments :

  1. 50cents ulta3 nail polish at coles?! bargain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr and they dry real quick aswell! Worth the money~

      Delete