Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Everyday Makeup Tutorial

(I'm in my school uniform, and I don't want to change since its warm (: )

So I usually wear makeup every single day that I go out, it's usually Eyeliner and concealer on school days but when I go out shopping, eating out or just hanging with my friends this is the look I wear out!

What I use:
• Nivea Tinted Moisturising Day Cream in "Natural" (I only use this during the hotter times)
• Daiso Foundation Powder
•Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in "Ivory"
• NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in "Dark Brown/Brown"
• Rimmel London Colour Rush Quad in "Smokey Noir"
• Ellefar Refillable Eyebrow Pencil in "Brown" (Yes it does say Eyeliner pencil, but my eyebrow pencil one rolled under the fridge so I used the refills on the eyeliner pencil :/)
• Missha The Style Eyeliner Pencil in "White"
• Dollywink Liquid Eyeliner in "Black"
• Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof Mascara in "Very Black" (I didnt use any mascara for this tutorial since it is hard to take off this mascara unless I use baby oil which I dont like using. But I do use this mascara when I go out only in the cool seasons since it smudges in the warmer seasons (: .
• The Body Shop Slanted Brush


Eyebrows:
If you didn't know, when I was little I was playing with my mums tweezers and over plucked my eyebrows which sadly didnt grow back so I always start off doing my brows and focus on them more.
I used the Ellefat Eyebrow Pencil (doesnt last that long but I use it as a base) and the NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in "Dark Brown/Brown" I mostly use the dark brown powder but I sometimes use the brown powder. It lasts amazingly well so I dont touch up my eyebrows or anything.

1. Use small strokes to fill in my eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil.
2. Go over the pencil with eyebrow powder.
3. Use the spooly brush to blend out the harsh strokes made by the pencil and to blend the powder to make my eyebrows look more natural.

And I usually use the wax/gel if my eyebrows are all over the place!



Eyeshadow:
I dont use eyeshadow when I goto school but I always use it when I go out. I used to use pencil eyeliner all the time on my waterline everyday but they always smudged which I never notice until I get home so i stopped using them unless it was an important event. But I like to use eyeshadow as an alternative to the lashline, it makes my lower lashes look more defined and thick and it also gives the illusion of a smokey eyeliner look without using pencil.

1. I use the slanted brush to line my eyes and wing it out a bit with the black eyeshadow, it isnt pigmented but it still works well for me.
2. I then use the applicator that comes with the eyeshadow to line the lower lashline.



Eyeliner:
My dad bought me the Dollywink Liquid Eyeliner when he came back from HK :D I've been using it eversince, prob the best eyeliner I've ever used and loved.
1. Line the lid and wing it out a bit
2. Apply white pencil eyeliner to the inner corners
3. Blend it out with the fingers.


Finished!
It's a really nice makeup look thats great for everyday! 

Im wearing tinted lipbalm on the left picture. I dont usually smile with my teeth so this is the first time I've uploaded a picture with them haha, you should feel special :D

-Angel

No comments :

Post a Comment