Saturday, October 13, 2012

Essence Coverstick- Matt Beige


After seeing Missglamorazzi on Youtube rave about this, I really wanted to try it out!
Costed me $3.95 at Priceline, I think it had around 4 colours and I'm not the type of person who likes to try out the colours, I usually just buy one and hope for the best (not a good idea). But luckily this did suit my skin colour. I chose the one that was the lightest colour out of the bunch.


States that "the coverstick reliably conceals skin imperfections with a fine matt finish. the formula with allantoin calms the skin. ideal for all skin types. dermatologically tested." 

The ingredients. 
So I did a bit of research on 'allantoin' and apparently it is actually really good for the skin. Allantoin is odorless, non-toxic and non allergenic. It is moisturising and softens the skin. It also has a few skin healing properties. Now doesn't that make you want to get this? 

Contains 5g
So the symbol with the tub and lid and 12M means that it has a good use of 12 months before I have to throw it out.

05 Matt Beige

When you take the stick out of the cardboard packaging it looks like this. Reminds me of a lipstick. It's not very eye-catching but very simple.


It contains about 3cm of the concealer stick. Also really looks like a lipstick! 
This is the first concealer stick I've used so I'm not concealer expert.


Just going to let you guys know that you should never try our your concealer on your hands since they will be   very diferent in colour. My face is lighter than the rest of my body, pretty weird if you tell me.


When you apply is quite creamy and pretty easy to blend, I'm very happy with this concealer, since it gives a light-medium coverage. Covers the dark tinge around my eyes! 
But the only con I have about this product would be, during the colder days the stick will be harder to apply and also harder to blend. I only use this during warmer/hotter days. Oh and it also goes in the cracks of my undereyes so I try to make sure it isn't too dry under my eyes (I have conbination skin).
I would definitely buy this again, I mean only $3.95 now that's a bargain!


No comments :

Post a Comment