Monday, October 15, 2012

Diva Nail Polish in "Cheeky"


Cut my nails short due to my upcoming Job Interview and I thought why not paint my nails, incase this would be the last time wearing nail polish for a long run. (taking it off tomorrow though.)
I got this nail polish along with a red one from the CokeUnleashed website, you can get it if you have 45 points. Link here


I applied a base coat and a top coat. The colour came off very pigmented only took 2 coats (takes one coat if you apply it thickly). Sadly it chipped on the next day.
The colour came out as a bright peachy pink, not my type of everyday nail polish colour except it would come in handy for some future nail art!




8 comments :

  1. This is going to be a great colour for spring! I'm loving the pastel colour palette coming through.

    Sarah x
    www.tellhershesdreaming.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love wearing pastel colours on my nails :)

      Delete
  2. wow it look really sweet color! <3 I'm following you, so I hope you will drop by my blog too ^<3
    with love, Minnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the colour :D Thank you! I followed back, loving your blog :)

      Delete
  3. you can't go wrong with a pink nail polish! too bad it chipped on the 2nd day =/

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! I buy too much pink polish. Atleast it was a small amount of chipping :)

      Delete