I've heard soo many great reviews on the Ecotools brush line. After wanting it for so long but not being able to buy the brush set, I decided to buy the eyeshadow brush.
The price seemed decent, wasn't cheap but wasn't expensive but it really is worth its price!
So the brush came in a reusable pouch which I thought was handy for it to be stored in. But the pouch is kind of like a zip lock bag except the lock is very hard to open (well in my opinion it is) took a lot of my strength and fingernails to get the thing open, it was a pain, I did not store my brush in it.
But the pouch does have some good sides to it like the writing on the back, I thought it was cool that it had a Green Tip on the back, taught me some new things! and the pattern on the front was also cool!
|Used white eyeshadow to show how much it can pick up|
[[Just going to let you know that this is my first ever eyeshadow brush I own so I cant really compare with other brushes.]]
• It picks up the eyeshadow really well
• Very soft
• The bristles are tapered in, so it's easy to get into the inner corners
• No stray hairs yet after a week of using it! :D
• The hair hasnt fallen out
• Washing the brush is a pain. (I use soap/dish washing liquid to clean it and the bubbles get into where the metal is)
I would buy def buy this again, well the other brushes! But the prices are way too pricey for my money in my opinion. but I will be saving up to buy more (: