Monday, September 17, 2012

Get to Know Me Tag!

I was tagged by the lovely Connie :)
This is the first Tag I've done on this blog so thanks for the Tag Connie!

1. Do you have any pets? 
Haven't had one for awhile now.

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you: 

  1. My iPhone, I always carry it with me everywhere I go
  2. My laptop, I use it everyday, it's my baby!
  3. Dollywink Liquid Eyeliner, Use it everytime I go out, though it's running low I try to only use it during the days that I do sports (fridays)
3. What's the weather like right now? 
Cold! It's night time so I'm assuming that it isn't that windy.
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? 
I don't drive but I've been in a car accident before.
5. What time did you wake up this morning? 
Around 8-8.10am
6. When was the last time you showered? 
Approximately 30 minutes ago! :)
7. What was the last movie you saw? 
World Without Thieves, saw it during Chinese class today.

8. What does your last text message say?
WHAT'S FOR DINNERRR
9. What's your ringtone? 
My phones on vibrate
10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Yeah! Went to Macau when I was little
11. Do you like sushi? 
How can this be a question, who doesn't love sushi?! 

12. Where do you buy your groceries? 
Safeway and Coles :)
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? 
No
14. How many siblings do you have? 
I have one brother
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Laptop
16. Where do you live? 
In the city of Melbourne in Australia!
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? 
No, but I want to wear glasses though :(
18. Do you color your hair?
Yes, it's brown at the moment, going to color it another color soon maybe!
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today. 
Have to do my English homework since it's due tomorrow and I haven't even started... (i'm such a procrastinator)
20. When was the last time you cried? 
I don't remember, I cry a lot haha
21. What is your pizza topping? 
Hawaiian with chicken and margherita  
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers? 
Cheeseburgers!
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? 
Not really, but I was so close to having one except I slept on the last hour. (had nothing else to do but sleep)
24. What is your eye color? 
Dark brown
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? 
Coke tastes sweeter to me than Pepsi so yes!

I'm pretty bad at tagging people so I tag everyone who reads this and hasn't done it yet! 
If you've done the tag I would to read it :)

2 comments :

  1. for me, I always thought pepsi tastes sweeter than coke! Last text was "WHATS FOR DINNERR" hahaha. Had fun reading! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must be because i drink coke more than pepsi! Haha my broter sent that :) Thanks for reading, you should do the tag aswell if you havent done it yet!

      Delete