Sunday, September 2, 2012

Haul!


Went out yesterday to go buy a lace skirt at JayJays but sadly they ran out so I went and bought some stuff to cheer myself up!


Australis Deodorant Body Spray- $3.79 @ Priceline

I was walking bad to the checkout when I passed the deodorant section, I went to see if Impulse was on sale but then I saw another deodorant which was around $2 cheaper than the Impulse deodorant, the Australia! They had a range of different smells but the Vanilla Dream caught my eye because it was yellow and smelt so nice, like vanilla. Smells so yummy!


Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe- $9.56 @ Priceline

Saw this on the Priceline catalogue on sale and I was so tempted to buy them all but I really wanted the taupe colour since I really never owned a taupe colour and the colour looked so natural on the lid so I finally bought it!



Rubi Lulu Beret in Lemonade & Soft Grey- $5 each @ Rubi Shoes

I have never owned a beret before so I was really excited when I saw this on the Cotton On website! They were $5 each so I went in store at Rubi Shoes and found them at the back where the saled items go, most of the grey berets were marked as $10 but I found on at the very back behind the yellow berets marked at $5. Can't wait to wear them out!


No comments :

Post a Comment