Thursday, November 13, 2014

SCPerfume*


The last time I got a new perfume was last year when I got my DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom perfume. Ever since then Ive only stuck to my small perfume collection, which only gets a new addition 1-2 times a year. 
I was lucky enough to be able to choose 5 samples off of SCPerfume to test out and try and with the massive selection of perfumes they have, trust me it was hard to choose only 5...






To my surprise I was given a full sized of the Nova No.0 which I was going to test out last but with the packaging that the samples were in, using the full sized bottle is a lot more handy and easily accessible but Ill get back to that later on.
The bottle is in a matte glass casing which I absolutely love but to be honest, the plastic white lid kind of ruins it. 
Now as we should all know, I cannot describe the scent for the life of me, but lucky for everyone, SCPerfume sends along a small summary of the different scents and details that the perfume has.

Class:  Woods>Crisp>Citrus Fruity
Top Notes: Bergamot, Lemon, Mint, Orange Blossom
Middle Notes: Geranium, Jasmine, Lily of the Valley
Base Notes: Cedarwood, Sandalwood

And looking at half the scents, I still am clueless in comparing the scent to the summary but Nova No.0 smells great for the spring/summer time as it isnt too heavily scented. The first time you spray it, the scent will be heavy but 10 seconds later the scent will be a light scent which isnt noticeable unless you sniff yourself up close. It's great for everyday use especially for work or school as the scent isnt overpowering but just so you know, it doesnt last that long maybe up to 1-2 hours before its a super light scent. 
You can purchase it here: [Link]


Aroma Link Harmonizing (N3)
You will be seeing a pattern and link with the samples Im about to show, they all are supposed to be "fresh" scents. Which I have described that as one of my favourites. For the N3 I dont think I smell anything fresh about this one.
It does kind of remind me of moisturizer with a hint of lavender and some musk in it.
The scent first applies quite strong and burns when you smell it so you do have to wait about 1-2 minutes before it dies down to the moisturizer-like smell.
Its not my favorite out of the bunch as I dont think it is my kid of perfume but if you are into that kind of scent you can check it out [here]


Cindy Charming (N43)
 Now this is the one scent I can see myself using all the time, it definitely reminds me of walking into the perfume section of Myer and spraying every perfume that looks fancy to me.
It doesnt scream floral but it does have a hint of fruitiness mixed in with a bucket load of fresh.
Just like the rest of the perfumes they dont last considerably long so I would keep this as a nice refreshing touch of perfume when you dont want to have the obvious smell of perfume.
Perfect for spring, i'de say.
Check it out [here]


Miss Vietnam Hanoi Platinum (N29)
I was excited to use this one as the sound of apple,peach and base note of Vanilla lured me in.
It does remind me a bit like the DKNY Be Delicious fragrance which if you love the fresh apple scent.
If it werent for the super annoying sample packaging I would be using this all the time!!
Check it out [here]


Cindy Classy (N42) 
The Cindy Classy is quite similar to the Cindy Charming but smells more of a peach scent. This has got to be my favourite out of the bunch, as its not overwhelmingly sweet but just enough to know there is some fruityness hidden in the musky smell. Again the scent is not super strong but very light scented.
Check it out [here]


Cindy Pure (N40)
Out of all the samples, I have used this one the most even though it isnt my favourite out of them all. It has that everyday fresh scent I just like to use but does have a bit of a moisturizer smell so it smells like you put on a lovely scented moisturizer. Dont really know why I just stick to using this but it would have to be at least 2nd or 3rd best scent out of the 5!
Check it out [here]

Although I regret going out of my comfort zone and trying out other fragrances that isnt considered "fresh" I'll  probably be sticking to all the Cindy scents as they are more my type of scent!
So I havent talked about this yet but on their website, they do have a fragrance wheel of floral,fresh,oriental and woody so you can choose whichever one you are most comfortable youre with. I think that was a great idea if you have a mindblock on what scent you want to go try out.
Its super easy to find what scent youre after.
They also list similar perfume scents under each perfume they sell so if you arent sure about liking the scent they will having a massive list of known perfumes that have a similar scent which is a smart idea.

*Disclaimer: I was sent these for reviewing, as always it is my honest review*

No comments :

Post a Comment