Saturday, November 8, 2014

Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish 05 || LOTD



Put your hands up if youre downing in sweat! 
Stuck indoors, upstairs with no fan is a bit of a challenge but Im glad the suns out, bringing back the bright coloured lipsticks even though you could probably rock any coloured lipstick in whatever season and weather there is. But I like to take it as an excuse to try out different coloured lipsticks rather than sticking to the one favourite colour.



 As one who cant resist a sale, I got this lipstick for only $6.65 for sale at ASOS thinking that I would be receiving a pink berry shade, but of course silly me forgetting that the colour is always different to the picture.
05 is like your typical pink lipstick but loads more wearable for everyday. It has little hints of glitter that makes the lipstick look a tad frosty on the lips but isnt noticable unless you shine light onto it. 
Like always I do dab this one on yet it is quite pigmented even when you try and blot it.
If your lips are dry it does cling onto dry areas but doesnt accentuate them, though it is a bit drying but nothing that a good lipbalm can fix after! 



I had plans on going to the library today so I did pop on this lipstick, I mean why not?! 
Though before I did go eat breakfast and this doesn't last long if you have a light meal or even a muesli bar on the go, the centre of the lips will start to wear out,  so you do have to reapply this bad boy. But considering that its me, I dont reapply lipstick and with eating + drinking and 3 hours of studying in the library, it was completely gone in 4 hours.

4 comments :

  1. I love this lip colour! It's one of my go-to's when I'm not sure what colour I want to wear. It looks amazing on you :)

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah!! :) It's so appropriate on every occasion, could pretty much get away with wearing this everywhere

      Delete
  2. that lipstick looks amazing on you Angel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Steph! I'm surprised that i could get away with this shade

      Delete