Sunday, August 26, 2012

Maybelline One by One Mascara- Blackest Black











Bought the Washable Maybelline One by One Mascara awhile back when it was on sale. But I was waiting until I got my camera so I could get good pictures of the wand. 
Got the one in Blackest Black
Back in the day's when I used my iphone camera...
On the back it claimed that it was:
  •  Exclusive lash catcher brush catches, coats and de-clumps every single lash for our most refined volume from root-to-tip.
  • Instant clump-free volume.
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Contact lens safe
This is actually the second mascara that I have ever used so I can only compare it with my first (Maybelline The Falsies).

Price: $10

Like I said, it was on sale at Priceline for $10. I had to choose between all the Maybelline mascaras but I chose the Maybelline One by One because I heard some really good reviews on it on Youtube so I decided to try it and see how it goes. I also bought the washable one because the waterproof mascaras are a pain to take off. 

Packaging: 4/5

Just like most of the other Maybelline mascaras, they have the same tube shape which I find pretty cool considering that it makes me want to collect them all! 
When you open the tube you get this massive wand and sadly leftover mascara product at the end that I end up scraping off (is there any mascara that doesnt do this?).
Anyways the wand is actually bendy which I like and has rubber bristles! (also a bonus for me)



Close up of the bristles.

Product: 5/5

The mascara really does lengthen & volumise your lashes if you give it a few coats. I only do 1 coat of mascara because I like the way it defines my lashes without it looking un-natural. The thing about this mascara is it makes it look like you're wearing false lashes! So I put on the mascara and left it until my mum came back home and she thought I was wearing false lashes, pretty amazing right?
But what I really like about this mascara is that it lasts the whole day without smudging and its not waterproof and I have super oily eyelids... I love this mascara. But this does flake a lot, I found so much flakes underneath my eye at the end of the day, but as long as it doesnt smudge Im happy so I didn't really mind the flaking.
This is also really easy to remove, just removing it with water or makeup remover, I remove it with warm water.

Conclusion:

This is my favourite mascara currently!

1 comment :

  1. Thank you for writing this quality informational content. Your writing technique is impressive and enjoyable to read. If you want about Development services company.

    ReplyDelete